I just got my latest parts order from CB Gitty and have to say that their service is part of the reason that I will always be a customer. I placed the order on-line after 3:00PM California time on the 3rd, had an E-mail the morning of the 4th that it had shipped and it was sitting on my front porch the morning of the 6th. Their service is always fast and I have never had any complaints with the things I have purchased. Of all the on line stores I have dealt with they rank among the best.

I see grumblings here now and then from folks who don't seem to agree with Ben's business being "in competition" with the builders on this site who are building CBGs for sale. All I can say is that we live in a country where competition has always been a way of life and if a person makes a quality product there will be customers.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes, thank You

• Agreed, excellent service fron C B Gitty - recently had an issue with an order, their response was acknowledgement, a sincere apology and a quick remedy to the problem. I gladly pay the extra shipping costs to Canada for the quality and selection they provide.
  • Thanks for the shout-out Thomas! We do what we can, and I reckon the USPS gets at least some of the credit!

This reply was deleted.