Replies

• I have these for sale now. Thanks for your feedback and help. Shirts are $20, Vinyl decals are $5, ($23 for both). Free shipping within the US. International shipping available, email me. Shirts are printed on Gildan "ultra cotton" and are available in Med, Large, and x-Large. Color is "chestnut" but I would call it brown.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at cedarcreekstrings@gmail.com and let me know what you want. I will send you an invoice that can be paid with credit card or paypal. Images can also be seen on my CBNation personal page.

305955354?profile=RESIZE_320x320

305956921?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• I like the original more in every way possible. Be careful bolding the fonts as it doesn't match the line drawings. The hand drawn look is popular now in t-shirts. The first version looks very casual but that said, the arrangement of the guitars is a little unbalanced on the right side. Maybe try swapping the amp and whatever that thing is with lines coming off the fretboard (lower right corner). Also maybe add/switch out with a banjo and diddly bo.

The 2nd version text is terrible.

I do printing for a living so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

• CC,

I like the artwork and aarangement in second one, but like the title font in the first one. I think what I meant by "bigger and thicker" was the same font but bolder, and a larger size. You're gettin' there. I'd buy one. Wonder how it would look white on black (I favor black Tees)?
  • Better, worse, other suggestions or feedback?

305941653?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Looks great. I would buy one of they were black with white letters. I ride a Harley and all my t's have to be black

• Yah, me too. Black, and XXL. Some of us are big boys ;-)
      • Thanks. I'll let you know if I print them in black sometime.

• Looks good, I like the primitive artwork, it goes good with what we build. :)>

• Bigger, thicker font for your top text line. Vary the line weights more on your CBGs. Emphasize the "revolutionary" aspect by arranging the CBGs in a circle around the amp, headstocks out.
This reply was deleted.