Replies

• I can remember going through Renmark the day before I went to Bali and the tour guide there got a shock when I said I went to Bali to cool down because the temperature in  Renmark had been 46. 

At least you've got the Murray to  cool down in and keep the local parks green. 

• Yep, 40 degree + summers & plenty of minuses in winter, but springs & autumns are fabulous! Even though it gets hot, at least it's usually a dry heat. Not sure how I'd go in extreme tropical climates though. I suppose you learn to handle/deal with where you choose to live! 

• Yes didn't want a beer slushie!

• At least the kegs didn't freeze Dave - that would have been a disaster!! 

Cheers mate!

• Three degrees here, with a big frost last night, the kegs of beer we had in the garden to chill were too cold but still managed to dring them. Keep cool and carry on building!

• Cheers fellas! As they say - around here, if the wildlife aint trying to kill ya, then the weather is!

Have a good Chrissy guys!

• 1st week of winter here in California, cheers to you Mitch & have a safe & merry Xmas :D

• You can keep that heat we are up for a nice 22 & overcast my type of weather merry crimbo mate .

This reply was deleted.