I know many of us are building CBGs as Christmas gifts. If you will send me pics or just post them on this thread, I'll build a photo album and send it to all those who submitted pics and anyone else who asks (heck, probably just post a link at the end of this thread). OK, let's see some CBG Christmas spirit. the best, wichita Sam

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WOW....two beauties! Love the cases.
    HOGS GRUNT said:
    Building one for my son, Maverick, for christmas and had the parts so built one for myself.

Hogs.

• That's a very cool diddley bow. Good for Slim for buying a Christmas gift for himself.
    JUJU AKA SOUNDSSOGOOD said:
    well dont know if this qualifies as a Christmas build , but i've sold it to Slim Pickin in Japan , he's bought it as a Christmas gift to himself so i guess it kinda qualifies ?

• My Christmas gift, a black Cohiba CBG built by Big Daddy at Back Porch Mojo. It's a work of art with awesome sound!

BLACKCOHIBA.jpg

• Building one for my son, Maverick, for christmas and had the parts so built one for myself. Hogs.

• Down on my new ax-thanks shane

P1060862.JPG

• Man, that is sharp. I'd love to have some more info on building one of these. Does the string pass through the can to the lower end of stem? What is it tuned to? Where did you get the info for this? Thanks Al (Hangten)
    Wichita Sam said:
    Here's my first submittal... "Tiny Tin" a 12" scale canjo built on a walnut neck featuring an 8 oz Pepsi can and abalone position markers...

• Man, that is sharp. I'd love to have some more info on building one of these. Does the string pass through the can to the lower end of stem? What is it tuned to? Where did you get the info for this? Thanks Al (Hangten)
    Wichita Sam said:
    Here's my first submittal... "Tiny Tin" a 12" scale canjo built on a walnut neck featuring an 8 oz Pepsi can and abalone position markers...

• well dont know if this qualifies as a Christmas build , but i've sold it to Slim Pickin in Japan , he's bought it as a Christmas gift to himself so i guess it kinda qualifies ?

• man that's awesome! it's so beautiful!! what the hell is it? it looks like a banjo with a resonator that's built like a lap steel and has a dulcimer scale neck... i'd love to see a video of that being played!! :D
    Randy S. Bretz said:
    Finished it on Christmas Eve [09] this was the present to myself.

• I'm willing to bet that this was her favorite Christmas gift.

Ronnie Retherford said:
    Here is the last of 3 I made for Christmas gifts. My granddaughter's (Stella) friend (Campbell) loved playing the one I made for Stella, so I made her one also.
This reply was deleted.