Replies

• I've got an old phosphor bronze tractor wheel bushing. Best thing I have ever used. Fits my finger a treat.

Hogs.

• 3/4" x 1/2" copper crossover - $1.37 at Home Depot, fits my pinkie finger perfectly, and allows for sliding on all strings or just the 1 and 2 strings, or jsut the 3 and 4, on a 4-string. Takes practice, but it works for me.

• 305783304?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Just ordered one of your stubby ones today!

• hahaha there u go

• I use motorcycle handle bars. I cut them to what ever length I feel that day.

• my fav is a brass one my freind made the chrome one was store bought but i shortened it i also have a wine bottle neck they all sound different. try out a few some might fit your style some may not. for me it has to go from the end of my finger to my 2nd knuckle bent. but i play 4 string 3 string maybe a little shorter

• 305784131?profile=original

• 305784343?profile=original

• I have a handful of 3/4" steel bushings I picked up from Lowes and a local hardware store.  They come in lengths of 1, 2 and 3 inches.  They are a couple bucks a piece and are good 'n heavy.

Here's a vid of the first time I tried the longer slide on my 6-string:  http://youtu.be/zmThf_n3SRE

This reply was deleted.