Replies

• Hey great looking CBG, I never thought of putting the sound hole towards the back, I like it.
    Cheers Ron.
  • I just used a good ol 1X2 from the hardware store...sanded the crud out of it, its just popluar with Mohageny stain on it that I let sit for 1/2 hr or so....

BTW My Number 2 is about finished....And it has all the "upgrades that this one doesn't...Electric, string guide...frets...

Thanks
    Ray

Larry McInnes said:
    Very nice. What wood did you use for the neck?
  • Great job,welcome to the addiction!
  • Very nice. What wood did you use for the neck?
  • Thanks Guys....Yah string space def needed...I do wanna spruce it up...(i need Grommets or something in the 1.25" catagory)...This was one of those projects I have been saying for years I am gonna try and my family was gone for a couple of days, I decided time to get off my butt and give it a shot.
  • Looks nice. You might experiment with some kind of string spacer at the nut end.
  • Looks sweet ! Nice job
  • LOVE the grain on the neck! Nice job! Post some tunes and/or videos when you're ready!
  • Kewl baby.

Only thing there I see is your sound holes are too low to the back end. They might make the notes come out back-end first and might affect your sound.

-WY

[BTW - just kidding. great build]
This reply was deleted.