Got my copy of the DVD yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Really let's you know what kind of "crazies" we deal with around here. Anyone that likes CBG should get a copy and watch it. Show it to you friends, they won't think you are quite so nuts anymore. I know I will view it many times.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought a copy and contributed it to the library where we have played several gigs. It is now a part of the library collection and circulates with the commerical DVDs.

Best regards, Willie
TikiGraham, I'll give ya a little hint before someone flames you. There are no rules to building CBG's, but there IS one rule on this forum....don't go trying to bootleg other peoples stuff, and don't ask someone to do it for ya...save up and buy the dvd. Make copies of Windows and screw Bill Gates but NOT CBG'ers
tikigraham could always make a trip to one string willie's library.
Tiki, or you could by one from songsinsidethebox .com. Max worked really hard to make that movie- buying one would help him and all who helped make it happen.

TikiGraham said:
anyone out there that could burn me a copy of the dvd, will sling you some money via paypal to cover cost of disc plus postage to australia, can't really afford to buy the dvd new,
cheers,
graham
I once knew a guy who built "Viols" while he was away at sea. He would cut up a rough kit before he set sail, then do all that he had to do to complete it. I was always amazed that a "grease monkey" had such crafting talent. Sorry for the stereotyping.

He was a well known and respected maker.

So stun us all with a hornpipe CBG.
Sorry i wrongly posted this!!

Brian Lemin said:
I once knew a guy who built "Viols" while he was away at sea. He would cut up a rough kit before he set sail, then do all that he had to do to complete it. I was always amazed that a "grease monkey" had such crafting talent. Sorry for the stereotyping.

He was a well known and respected maker.

So stun us all with a hornpipe CBG.
http://www.songsinsidethebox.com/main.html

jaakko ryynanen said:
Is there any online place where I can buy dvd? I can't find
Send a message to Shane Speal on this board and he may be able to hook you up.

jaakko ryynanen said:
Thanks but...

If you go to www.songsinsidethebox.com and select buy dvd and select one of the links under Online orders may be placed at:

...proplem is that those stores don't sell it anymore
Yes, for some reasom the DVD is not readily available. Took me a while to find one to order. I don't know who is running the show on selling them but maybe they will jump in here and let people know an easy way to get a DVD.
sorry everyone, am in Australia and postage is a bit, and as i said, i'm pretty broke, will try to save up for it, but hey, nothing wrong with a caring and sharing community is there???
cheers
If you've been waiting for the opportunity to purchase a DVD of "Songs Inside The Box," they are now available through Bill Jehle's Cigar Box Guitar Emporium on ebay.com:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Cigar-Box-Guitar-Emporium

If you would like to arrange for a public screening of the documentary in your area, please send me a message.

Max
http://www.maxshores.com
Naz,

Unfortunately, "Songs Inside The Box" is only available in the NTSC format at this time.

Naz Nomad said:
I notice from the evilBay links posted here that the DVD, although region free, is in NTSC format. Is there one available in PAL format?

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

Dar Stellabotta posted a video

A Cigar Box Guitar Six Stringer Built by Louie Lamanna

This video is the unboxing and the demonstration of a beautiful, six stringer built by Louie Lamanna. Join Louie and I June 15 at the second annual Pittsburg...
18 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

Hail the Resurrection Day: 2-String Violin Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

"Happy Easter to you too Andries! The passion is definitely in full swing. Turns out I’m…"
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

Hail the Resurrection Day: 2-String Violin Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

"Happy Easter Doug ! the Passion is in full swing !"
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on Ricky D's photo
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
1 hour ago
Keith Rearick liked Doug Thorsvik's video
5 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked A.D.EKER's video
5 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Doug Thorsvik's video
5 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Ricky D's photo
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->