"Songs Inside The Box" on TV in Alabama Tonight!

"Songs Inside The Box" will be broadcast on Alabama Public Television tonight at 8:00 p.m. From my experience sharing the documentary at film festivals, I would expect many viewers will be interested in finding more information about cigar box guitars. We have information about the documentary at: http://www.songsinsidethebox.com And there is a link from that site to CigarBoxNation.com. A lot of people have expressed interest in purchasing a DVD of "Songs Inside The Box." I appreciate your interest and I'm happy to let you know that DVDs will be available soon through many of the people who appear in the documentary or worked on it behind the scenes. They will offer DVDs of "Songs Inside The Box" in their online catalogs and sell them at their concerts and so forth. I sincerely appreciate the support and encouragement I have received from the cigar box guitar community throughout this project and I'll continue to keep you posted. Max http://www.songsinsidethebox.com

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mberglo-

You need to talk to John Lowe to get one.

Best regards, Willie

Mberglo said:
    Nice job on the documentary. Makes me want a Lowe Bow. Are there plans available for that?
  • Nice job on the documentary. Makes me want a Lowe Bow. Are there plans available for that?
  • DVDs will be available soon from Shane and others who were in the documentary. My department at the University of Alabama can only take orders by phone or through the mail. I'm sure others will offer "Songs Inside The Box" through their online catalogs soon.

The website at www.songsinsidethebox.com sure got a lot of traffic yesterday!

Max
  • Thanks Jacob i will have a look around see what comes up
    Cheers mate
    juju.
  • I believe Max is selling copies on www.songsinsidethebox.com and Shane Speal will be selling copies at www.insurrectionrecords.com
  • Tried to find it last night (this morning here ) but no luck does anyone know where i could maybe down load it - would love to watch it
    Cheers
    juju.
  • My only complaint is that it should have been a few hours longer ;). Great documentary and great job from everyone involved.
This reply was deleted.