I can play the big box tenor on the left in any key, plugged or unplugged.   Center is my fave guitar, but not as versatile a player in open G.    For plugged in, nothing else makes me sound as good as the swampy.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my "pudding-bo"306589165?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Hi All,

I do like the red lap steel, looks great, as does the grey CBG the basic clean lines I like.

Taff

• Really cool build. Nice idea with the headstock.
    • Yeah it was a test run. This one went a teeny huge bit wonky and I had to make the hole bigger, much bigger than expected. But I learned from it and got it right next time.

• 306594101?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024ive changed my mind. This.

I keep thinking my next guitar is going to be my best one, I can make it better, I can get string spacing perfect for me, let's have 4 strings, the scale length should be bla bla bla...

Wrong! Perhaps I might build something better, perhaps not. Right now my building has slowed pace due to fiscal difficulty's and I've been looking up the things and strumming them.

This one, sounds great, has its little rattles and quirks, feels good and most importantly has no real value for me to protect.. It's the one in my hands most often. It's the one that I'm learning CBG playing on the most. It's the workhorse that feeds my playing and learning. 

This is the one right now that is the most rewarding, musically.

I also named it after a wizard. It might be voodoo! 

• I like that a lot.

• How do i post pics
  • Well it was a month start to finish.  This is my favorite build.  I got the Pup yesterday and got it up and running.  It sounds amazing, sure wish I could do it justice.306592815?profile=original

• Wow! That's a pip Bill.
    • The work of not just a good craftsman... a great designer - it's strikingly good looking. Cheers!

This reply was deleted.