Just now on the CBGs for Servicemembers forum (http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/cbgsforsoldiers) there are a good handful of military folks who've posted a request for an instrument.

So please take a moment to visit the group page and then see if there isn't a guitar in your stash or on your workbench that you could pop into a box and mail off to someone who will reeeeeeealy appreciate it.

Thanks, and keep on building!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just counted, and we're down to 5!  Jump in folks, the water's fine!

• As of this moment, we have 5 or 6 service members waiting. I have a couple of customer builds I need to finish before I can take on any of them. Gotta sell some so I can afford to buy the parts for the service member instruments.

• Dan, how are we coming along? 

(For the record, Dan builds 'n' sends pretty regularly.  I have not in a while but I will again, once my woodshop reopens.  And it a great feeling to send one out to these men and women!)

• As of this moment, there are 6 service members who would love to have a builder make one for them.

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated, our service members truly appreciate it.

This reply was deleted.