Replies

• I looked at the fiddle tabs, if you can play from that its only a whisker away to lean to read sheet music, seriously.

• Thanks for the encouragement I am working at it. I can tell by looking if the notes are 8th, quarter, half and what not... But I constantly have to use FACE and count to figure the value of the note..
  • The only things I've been able to find are either pay to see or just notation. Like Richard already stated, tab is for fretted instruments. 

have you tried doing it by ear? First find and get used to playing the melody. Then experiment on what secondary notes you can play. 

• Actual there is a lot of violin tab out there many good ones can be found at https://100fiddletunes.com/. I have tried by ear unfortunately I am not really good at it. I am also not good at reading music but I am better at that than doing it by ear so I will give it a go. Thanks anyway yall I do appreciate it
  • Don't think I've seen a regular 6 string tab let alone if anyone has done a 3 string tab yet, maybe you could figure it out with just knowing what chords are used, if this helps, if you figure it out, post it here, would love to hear it for sure.

CHRISTMAS TIME'S A-COMIN'

• Thanks I am actually looking for a violin tab, but I will save that for my wife she is just starting 6 string guitar!
      • Good luck, most stuff I've seen related to violin were never tab related as tabs are usually helpful mainly in a fretted instrument, not that you might not be able to translate it somehow, but I'm not at all helpful in that area. Sorry

This reply was deleted.