Replies

• well i suppose if you've already got the song that's ok....otherwise I'd definitely call you crazy,lol!!!

JUJU AKA SOUNDSSOGOOD said:
    Hi B
    I bought it just to keep sealed and put away - i have the tune already on the Started Out with Nothin Album - but i'm trying to build a SSS collection of all his material with a playable copy and a sealed copy for keepsakes but i very much doubt i'll be able to get another copy of this one so i'll keep it sealed

call me crazy but thats me lol!

juju :-)
  • I have a buddy that just introduced me to his music. I downloaded a bunch of his stuff. He is really good. If any of you have not downloaded any of his music, you should.

Douglas
  • thanks i'm buzzing about it i guess i placed my bid at the right time when all the SSS fans were at Glasonbury so nobody was around to see the listing - i'd have paid 20 times more for this and then some lol!
    juju :)

Hip Bone Bellaire said:
    DAMN... Lucky you
  • Hi B
    I bought it just to keep sealed and put away - i have the tune already on the Started Out with Nothin Album - but i'm trying to build a SSS collection of all his material with a playable copy and a sealed copy for keepsakes but i very much doubt i'll be able to get another copy of this one so i'll keep it sealed

call me crazy but thats me lol!

juju :-)
  • wow great stuff!!...are you going to unseal it and listen to it?...or keep it sealed to sell???
  • DAMN... Lucky you
  • Speaking of SSS i just got this in the post today it's a Special Rare DJ Promo CD of Walkin' Man from Nov 2009 and it's still sealed - the best bit though is i won it on Ebay for 1 pence + 99 pence shipping a grand total of £1.00 or $ 1.50 now thats my kind of a deal !

• Michael
    Here in the UK, Seasick is a phenomenon - he's everywhere - festivals, TV and he's everybodys favourite.

Strange that once again a British audience has once again taken traditional American blues to their heart - like they did with Muddy and Robert Johnson and spawned the Stones, Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac, Cream oh and Hendrix.

The younger fans have never seen or heard anything like it - viva la revolution - here come da blues!

Howlin'
  • i love seasick steve...just amazing
  • Yup, I'll be there. I thought a few other Nation members from the UK might be going but no one else has responded yet.

bemuzic said:
    cool, are you going??

Mark aka. Junk Box Instruments said:
    He's headlining the first night of this year's Cambridge Folk Festival (Friday 30 July)
This reply was deleted.