I "rescued" this 1gal ss safety can from a unspeakable demise and can't figure out what to do with it it's beat up at the bottom seam, so the original purpose is out of the question. I'm thinking a steel slide or maybe an amp housing. Any suggestions or comments?

20190613_164330.jpg

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's a kick drum  with built in triangle, and plugable bass hole   as is  ;-)

• LOL  Only you!

• A couple of pics of the can I did. The graphics were done by the guy who commisioned the guit.3053973836?profile=RESIZE_710x3053978044?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Great job, how does it sound unplugged?

• The can is large enough for decent volume when playing alone but otherwise plug it in.

• How's the upper fret access?

• As you can see, alot of reaching around. This one's for display so not overly important.

• What if you flip it over with the neck coming off the bottom side and use the handle for the string retainer?  No matter what you decide you should consider leaving the spout and seeing what happens before you cut it off, could be the coolest sound ever!

• That's what I was thinking about because the bottom of the can is damaged.

• This is a great idea.

This reply was deleted.