Well, kinda.... I hope you will excuse the shameless self publicity, but Iv just about got my website up and running if anyones interested in having a look. Its my first go at web design so Im sure there are improvements to be made, but Im having to keep it simple! Its at www.randyroosterscigarboxguitars.com Any feedback (good or bad) would be great, and if you are inspired to leave a comment on the guestbook, check you have your pop-up blocker turned off first! I really must say thankyou to Mark C for turning me on to the site package - without it I may never have bothered, so cheers mate :o) Id also like to say thankyou to the guys who allowed me to post their videos and pictures on there - Shane, Mike Snowden, Bluesbeaten Redshaw, Hollowbelly, Juju and Chickenbone John - thanks chaps! Lastly, if any of you guys have a website or a product that you would like promoting, do get in touch - its good to link :o) Thanks Roosterman

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are u still building guitars like the U tube video, can’t get web link to work and can’t find email
    • Hi Stuart,

He hasn't posted for a while.  I still have him as a CBN friend so I am able to send him an email.  I have done so and sent him a link to this thread.

Regards,

David L

• hehe! i worry myself at times :-)
    juju
  • I really like the gallery, some gr8 original ideas in there. Good luck with it ... all the best
  • Thanks Tinq! :o)
  • Nath, Juju, you worry me.... :o)
  • Nah, this interweb thing is just a flash in the pan. We'll be back to pens and paper in no time... ;o)

Knotlenny said:
    Great Job, Ben! I'm actually in the process of doing the same thing. This whole 'internet' thing just might catch on.
  • hehe! thick Chunky sound with a nutty texture get yourself a P-Ass today :-)

Nathan King said:
    Yeah, that P-Ass has a really thick, chunky sound... sort of that "brown sound" you hear about...

Roosterman said:
    Thanks for your comments guys, appreciate it! :o)

Thanks for pointing out the typo too Nathan... though I think prefer P-ass to p-bass tho! lol

I have changed it though incase anyone sues under the trade descrptions act...
  • Yeah, that P-Ass has a really thick, chunky sound... sort of that "brown sound" you hear about...

Roosterman said:
    Thanks for your comments guys, appreciate it! :o)

Thanks for pointing out the typo too Nathan... though I think prefer P-ass to p-bass tho! lol

I have changed it though incase anyone sues under the trade descrptions act...
  • Great Job, Ben! I'm actually in the process of doing the same thing. This whole 'internet' thing just might catch on.
This reply was deleted.