Replies

• James, are you shooting for a world record for the number of builds? LOL seems like I just finish looking at the latest one, come back and boom. Here's another on the bench! Wow, you're almost making me dizzy catching up on your latest! Build on brother, more power to you! I envy you in that aspect, with my very limited work area I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 a month for my pet project. Hopefully that's all going to change soon! BTW where are the videos?

• To be perfectly honest with you, and no joking around, I have no idea why I'm doing this. It seems to be a genuine compulsion, driven by what, I'm not sure. Maybe a need to find a way to 'live on' after I pass. It's really weird to me and at times it's so bad that I fight to reign myself in. It ain't easy being me.

Vids. I suppose you want to hear them, right?  I hope you remember that I do not play. All I can do is make some noise.

• The more reason to learn how to play?

• I took piano as a kid and played cello a couple semesters in jr. high. My problem is that music has never clicked for me, it was always a struggle.I probably understand more now than I did then. Then there's my hands. Actually loosing function in my left, and there seems to be a relationship between function loss and pain. My fingers simply do not move that way nor do they have any speed at all. I am making an effort to learn some bass for my 2-string. Then there's the lap steels. That's a different story.

This reply was deleted.