Replies

• Hey John

Any chance you can do tabs for Amaising Grace ?

Gary

• Hi Slim.

The only visual file that the program produces is a PDF but these are stupidly small. I have solved it this time by doing a screen grab and editing in Photoshop. Next time I will try some different software if I can find any. Thanks for the suggestion.

• can you move file to desktop then drag and drop in my music?or somthing like that or save it in notepad? all new to me

• Hey

As anybody got tabs for Amazing Grace on a three stringer

• Hey Eric, what if you use the four string tab and just "ignore" one?

eric stockon said:

here's a hot rod Lincoln that i had guitarpro transpose to 4 string wont let me do 3 (bummer) then exported to pdf

• This is what I did from the screen cap, and rearranging it a bit in Photoshop (and bumping up the size). As you can see, I chopped out the top line to make it easier to read.

Thanks for the info on the software.

All the best.

John

HRS.jpg

• Clearly better software. Two questions. Is it free and will it run on a Mac?

All the best.

John

• That is what the prog produces. I am working on another solution. What I have done is taken a screen grab and saved it as a tiff. I will rearrange it a bit to fit better with a normal screen layout and post as a jpeg. The screen image is much better than the pdf it makes. Free software, so I suppose I can't exactly ask for my money back.

• They look rather blurry, but you are right. There they are. Many thanks Eric.

• If this works then the House of the Rising Sun tabs should be here.

HouseRisingSun.pdf

This reply was deleted.