My boss's husband has been trying to start a psycobilly band. He's been playing an upright double bass and has a five string electric as well. Shanna told me today that the guitar player he has is kinda useless. Thinking about hooking up with Roger and seeing where he's going with this idea. If he's taking it to the death side I'll jam and call it a day. More to the punk side I can do that. Sounds like a lot of fun. Be interesting to see if he's willing to let me bang out slide on a CBG instead of the Chuck Berry stuff. I'll post to let ya'll know if and when. And if, how it went.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well looks like the guy's not to serious about this. One of these guys who's got big plans but no real plans to get them done. Would have been fun none the less. If he asks I'll still jam with him.

• "Between the idea and the reality...  falls The Shadow."  -T.S. Eliot

• Go for it Rat, what ya got to lose!!

• 306348150?profile=original"Psychobilly" = THE CRAMPS!!  :D

(Definitely an, um... oh, boy, how can I put this... well, let's just say The Cramps are sorta' an acquired taste.  ; )

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/photo/chooglin

• It's definitely easier to acquire if you listen instead of looking...watching The Cramps is kinda like the bit in A Clockwork Orange where The Man ruins Beethoven for Alex.

• Go for it.  

• Cool
This reply was deleted.