I use my iMac and iPad to access the site using Safari as my browser.  There are multiple links on the site where I get the following message when I click the link.

"This website may be impersonating "www.cigarboxnation.com" to steal your personal or financial information.  You should go back to the previous page.  Safari warns you when a website has a certificate that is not valid.  This may happen if the website is misconfigured or an attacker has compromised your connection".....

Example on the Main Page is the Links on the Right of the Screen "The Essential Pages".  When I click on any of the links to:

New to Cigar Box Nation?

How to Play Cigar Box Guitars

Free Plans & How to Build

Building Basics Discussion

Cigar Box Guitar Parts Store

I get that message.  I also get the message various links deeper down in the site....

Is this an issue with Safari and your website?  I've attempted this on all of my various Apple devices and I get the same results.  

Thanks,

Mark

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It took a few times for me. Still get a few glitches and some side bar photos not showing up. Hopefully thing will clear up for you soon as well. 

• A fellow Apple Safari user here. 

First you may have to delete the cookies related to this site and log back in. Ya, that didn't work for me either. :). Next delete everything the Mac's two caches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFgXyJ9tHro&frags=pl%2Cwn

Hope tis helps.

• Thanks.  Worked about 5 minutes then started happening again......   LOL

• Try a forced refresh  also . (control  and f 5) together ..

edit ... whoops . Command + shift+ R on yours  i think..

This reply was deleted.