Going to get married to the lady of my dreams in 10 weeks and want to learn Van Morrisons song  "Crazy Love" on 3 string cigar box to play for her at the wedding.If you can help you will have my undying graditude.

Karl

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not much to add here as I do not know the song, just want to say again how much I like and enjoy the people here. This kind of community is what it is all about to me. Thanks for being a cool enough bunch of guys to help a guy out just because he asked. You folks are awesome.

• I jumped on here because someone needed urgent help. instead I'll present this to ya'll

attaboy.jpg

Knock her garter off Karl.

• 1.. go here, print the page

https://www.jellynote.com/en/chords-lyrics/van-morrison/crazy-love/...

2. print this, use these chords shapes instead

306363984?profile=RESIZE_1024x10243.  practice...

• I almost hesitate to add this, because you have all the info above.  I'll just say I like to play Em with middle string fretted on the 2nd as above, but add the high G fretted on the 4th.

• You're right, that's a better voicing and makes it a more obvious as a variant on the (i) form provided, ten big smily stamps !
  • why not write your own song?  ..that would be really special! :-)

• Karl,

How is your git tuned?
  • Thanks Richard for the reply,agreed that Letha rocks that song but she is doing it on a six string,just want a simple version on 3 string[or 4] I know someone out there can work out this for me come on guys throw me a bone here.Not a player but a quick learner visualy.

Karl

• Get in touch with Letha Allen ,, she on here  or pull up her vids ,, she does this song and it will almost make u cry to hear it  . Am sure she could/would help u 

This reply was deleted.