Hello all, I have just recently joined CBN, so if this is not the correct place to post please forgive me. My name is Terry, and I have just discovered the wonderful world of CBG's. I call my gits Turkeychicken, and have about ten builds under my belt. I have enjoyed browsing this site to give me ideas, and reading everyones advice has really prevented alot of headaches. I am looking forward. To being a contributor as well. As I said, I am the new guy, so if I get out of line please put me back in my place. Until next time, happy building!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• welcome new freind this is a great site lots of contributers hope to see more of you. happy and merry holidays to you

• Don't forget the Whammy Mammy (complete with tremble-ohhhh)

• Jim's New Lineup:

Shady Lady
    Floozie
    Working Girl
    HoHoHo (Christmas Special!)
    Madam Fuzzbox
    G-String Sally
    Ticklish Mary

• blufloyd said:

Welcome. I just got here myself. Where's the bathroom?

Down the hall, third door on the right, but there is usually a line. I just go out back yonder behind the pumphouse...
  • Welcome. I just got here myself. Where's the bathroom?

• Greetings! WELCOME to the MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss...sssssss...ssss...ss...s!

• MichaelS Country Boy Guitars said:

Welcome to our world, or nation.  Judging by your pics you have the hang of it, some nice looking cbg's. Now get back in line and LOOK AT ME! woo hoo  LOL, that was for Silent jim.

SIR! YES SIR!! Lol. Thank you for the welcome and compliment.
  • Welcome to our world, or nation.  Judging by your pics you have the hang of it, some nice looking cbg's. Now get back in line and LOOK AT ME! woo hoo  LOL, that was for Silent jim.

• Kevin O'Connor said:

Welcome to the Nations "world', happy to have you here

Thank you, small world huh? I love Mike's, I remember way back when it was just starting out. Your brother knows how to run a business, that is for sure. Wasn't that building a gas station way back in the day?
  • I have found in my time on this big rock, that the more I learn, the more questions I have. Therefore, the more I learn, the less I know. If one is unintelligent, he can lead himself to believe otherwise because they know not of what they do not know. When I was a teenager i thought I knew everything, then as I grew older I realized that the opposite was true.

Clockwork(J.Leong) said:

Wouldn't someone who knew nothing not know that they knew nothing?

If they thought that they were intelligent because they thought that they knew

nothing,  and this was true,  would they become unintelligent when they

learned something,  or merely less intelligent...  oops, now my head hurts.

Me,  I think I'll just stick to playing the blues.

This reply was deleted.