Please I need one cigar box

Alo, I need a cigar box empty,for making a cigar box guitar, In Portugal is not as habit of cigar smoking , and is very hard to find these boxes. If someone could send me a box I would appreciate greatly My data Antonio Revez Street on August 9, 1990-N21-2esq Alverca 2615-279-Alverca-Portugal Thanks

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Não há crise,eu perguntei do braço,porque eu reparei no promenor do aro branco á volta do braço,eu tenho visto por aí muitos trabalhos caseiros,e até muito bons,mas raramente os construtores se dão a esse trabalho.
    Mas de qualquer maneira,a guitarra está muito bonita,muito bom trabalho.
  • Boas ora aqui está o que eu chamo de grande ajuda,muito obrigado.
    Já agora a viola de seis cordas,o braço é de frabricação caseira?
  • Hell, i'll give ya one...any particular one in mind?? I'll pay the shipping too. If i don't hear back im just gonna pick one and send it....maybe a couple..i have about 40
  • Alô every body.Thanks very match for or tips.
    On ebay I found the box in this picture
    and I hope to have the box correct, at least not very ugly.

2940814_1241701205058_0.jpg

• Darren "Big Daddy" Dukes said:
    I would be more than happy to give you a box...freight to get it there would have to get paid for though if you can't find one let me know!!

Big Daddy

Have you looked to see how much the shipping would be to Portugal?
  • I would be more than happy to give you a box...freight to get it there would have to get paid for though if you can't find one let me know!!

Big Daddy
  • There are plenty of nice cigar boxes for sale on Ebay.
  • I've never done business with them but I came across their site. You might want to check them out. I doubt there are a lot of guys here willing to part with a decent box. Have you thought about using a different kind of box? http://www.livecigarrollers.com/acc_cigar%20boxes.php
This reply was deleted.