Replies

• Sorry guys, I'm like Michael in that I thought Tim was from the Volunteer State here in the USA. I'm afraid I can't help in Holland, good luck though. Like has been said most small buzzers and alarms have a piezo disc in them.

• Buy a $100 or more from CB Gitty and the shipping is free:-) I can spend a $100 with Gitty in a heartbeat, he's got a ton of cool products and his prices can't be beat.

• I'm nOt sure he does that on international orders mate..
      I do know this tho, gitty is real reasonable with international shipping. Great idea with the dollar store, bet there's plenty of crappy little devices in there you can pull a piezo from cheaper than the electronics superstore
      Got a dodgy set of earbuds?? Those work Better imho
  • CB Gitty sell them very cheaply, and they are good quality. You just have to wait for them in the mail.

• Yes, but I think the shipping to Holland is going to be very expensive, so I don't want to do that. Or does CBGitty also have a normal store you can visit?
      • Sorry, I thought you meant Tennesse USA. No Gitty does not have a store, yet but just give him time and he may be in malls all across the USA.

• Well, I'm on holiday in the USA right now, and at the moment I'm in Tennessee, so yes I meant Tennessee USA.
      • Tim, Maplin does them in the UK for less than a Euro each. I know that you can't exactly walk to the store, but their shipping to Holland should be quite cheap. Otherwise, if it's just plain piezo disc transducers that you want, I can grab a couple the next time I'm in town and post them to you.

Maplin link:

Link

My links don't always work but its:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search?criteria=piezo

• Yes, I just need the disks. In which town do you live?
          • There's a Maplin in Cambridge - I'm about half an hour away from there.

This reply was deleted.