Replies

• Bob Harrison or Juju.  Either one of these guys can make you something unparalleled.
  • by the way, this is the size of the body im putting this on... hence my dilema. http://www.cigarboxnation.com/photo/cimg0994?context=latest
  • really cool flat thing man! Luv the top image.. really good idea!

The Valley Boys said:

Robert,

Check out the Hopkins Wafer Pup on my page. I can make them with any image. It's not as tricked out as Elmar's Humbucker (why didn't I think of that?) but they sound pretty good.

• that's pretty sweet, I already bought one from elmar, but, I'll keep your in mind too for one of my next projects... I like the whole image thing.
  • Robert,

Check out the Hopkins Wafer Pup on my page. I can make them with any image. It's not as tricked out as Elmar's Humbucker (why didn't I think of that?) but they sound pretty good.

• yeah, That's what I'm gonna go with, actually, it's pretty much perfect for what I'm puttin' together. I assume it's shipping from overseas, about how long do you think it would take to get here? shipping method?
  • You won't go wrong with an Elmar pickup - those thin little contraptions sound great!   I just sold my first CBG with a Flatpup4 in it to a very happy customer last week. Time to order another one. :)
  • thx pick :-))

• Hi Robert, the two wires face downwards. It is meant to pass them through a small hole in the top. The height is 5mm.
  • lol - sorry  for answering for ya el  ;-)
This reply was deleted.