Parts list

I have added a page to my web site that has a list of the different parts we use to build our guitars. I am including a brief description and including part numbers and web links or information about where they can be purchased, when available. I thought that would be a good resource for people who are looking for sound hole grommets, and tuners, etc.

This is a work in progress.  If you have anything that you think I should add, let me know.

Thanks

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great List and resources.
  • definitely will

That will help in an Asian line I have been asked to make
  • I think they may have paper for bubble jets too. Give them a call.

stan bryars said:
    Site comes up fast for me

Too bad for me that that paper has to be used with laser jet printer

I got excited for a minute
  • Site comes up fast for me

Too bad for me that that paper has to be used with laser jet printer

I got excited for a minute
  • Iggy, I'm a noob just trying to sort out a plan for my first build. Your parts list is great! Thank you very much.
    -Ben
  • Most of my stuff comes from the garage!! lol Good idea though Iggy, helpful for a lot of people.

Alan Roberts said:
    Parts list... Hmm. Most of my stuff comes from StewMac.
    Fret wire 0148 Medium/medium
    Econo Tuners 0936 Chrome, 3L/3R
    Strap buttons 0170-N Nickel, set of 2
    Nut and saddle... hmm. Switched over to corian, which I got from a local custom kitchen factory.
  • Parts list... Hmm. Most of my stuff comes from StewMac.
    Fret wire 0148 Medium/medium
    Econo Tuners 0936 Chrome, 3L/3R
    Strap buttons 0170-N Nickel, set of 2
    Nut and saddle... hmm. Switched over to corian, which I got from a local custom kitchen factory.
  • Claude said:
    Hi Iggy,
    HEY! I want to hear that Kalimba.... You got a sound check of that bad boy? Mighty nice looking pal. OMGOODNESS, it's 'lectric. Just noticed the jack, C'mon man you're killin me here. Sounds dude, sounds.
    all the best, :-)

I have a Hugh Tracy kalimba with a piezo. People laughed. I played the "Star Spangled Banner." Then I turned up the gain and channeled my inner Jimi Hendrix. They stopped laughing. Now if I could only figure out a way to build a whammy bar into one....
  • I actually made it for a musician in Brooklyn NY, and shipped it to him already. If he makes me a video of it being played, I will pass it along.

Claude said:
    Hi Iggy,
    Thanks for the parts list, very helpful.
    HEY! I want to hear that Kalimba. Holy moly, I bought a little box like 20 years ago, it's got metal tines on it. I love Kalimba but am looking for that cool sound. You got a sound check of that bad boy? Mighty nice looking pal. OMGOODNESS, it's 'lectric. Just noticed the jack, C'mon man you're killin me here. Sounds dude, sounds.
  • Hi Iggy,
    Thanks for the parts list, very helpful.
    HEY! I want to hear that Kalimba. Holy moly, I bought a little box like 20 years ago, it's got metal tines on it. I love Kalimba but am looking for that cool sound. You got a sound check of that bad boy? Mighty nice looking pal. OMGOODNESS, it's 'lectric. Just noticed the jack, C'mon man you're killin me here. Sounds dude, sounds.
This reply was deleted.