19 original tracks performed by

members of CigarBoxNation

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:

cigarboxnation     DOWNLOAD

alternative            Dropbox Link

please check out this discussion in the CBN recording group     for full details.

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/cbnationrecordingcollective/for...

Views: 4321

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

cool project! i would like to try an" anger" to let off steam,  if it's ok ?

got you down for 'anger' calim.

please claim your sins soon!  submissions will close on 30th september

By the artwork this is a bring your metal pedal record. I hanen't been able to play the past few week but if thing get better by the end of the week I'm a natural for Gluttony. I want to, i'll let you know Merle. Looks like fun.

i'll pencil you in for 'gluttony' rtz. hope you can be involved - this is gonna be amazing...or a huge bloody mess:)

Sins left to claim:

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

***Please Post Your Claim By  30th September***

Ծ‿Ծ--{BUMP}-{!!!}

Interesting idea...I've got a set of songs I want to put out by Halloween as well. Nothing that fits with the theme here, though.

Gluttony's taken already, I see...I do write songs about food, but then if you read 'em another way, I suppose they could be about lust (see also: "Georgia Peaches," "Hot Corn Pone").

I'll see if'n I can come up with a thing or two and let you know later tonight or tomorrow.

C#Merle:  I'll take Lust, ma man, collection three. Already excited oohhhhhh arrgggggg cold shower ....... scoooshhhhhh....aw, not again........ don't call me speedy or ah'll punch yer face in, Mrs ;)  Let me know if still available :)  Can do by next week, sooner if needed .

Hi
Can I have a go at sloth ?
No ideas yet but will give it a go....if its for grabs.

ok guys got you down for 'lust' and 'sloth' respectively. the deadline for recording and submitting your tracks is

halloween (31st october).

full details can be found here:

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/cbnationrecordingcollective/for...

three sins left to claim-

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

**DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING SINS IS  SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER**

recording deadline is 31st october!

Thanks, C#Merle. Lust it is (me) Sloth (Bug) :)   Ah'll write ma song well beore dedaline, and Bug willo probably write about 2,671, 382 (approx) by time of deadline! lol

four sins left to claim-

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

**DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING SINS IS  SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER**

recording deadline is 31st october!

Mr Merle, ah've written lyric, got tune , just got to record it. Will do at weekend. Don't know whether  to use ma 6 string CB gitar, or 3 string (probably 6 string). Might add harmonica , so will not "rush" recording, until 100% happy wi how ah want to do it. lookin forwrd to album, Merle, ma man

Jamie

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Crazed Fandango replied to Rich Butters's discussion UK - Best Place to Buy Cigar Box's
1 hour ago
Crazed Fandango commented on David Woodman 's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0749

"Amazing!"
1 hour ago
Crazed Fandango liked David Woodman 's photo
1 hour ago
Crazed Fandango posted a photo
1 hour ago
Rich Butters posted a discussion

UK - Best Place to Buy Cigar Box's

Hi all, I am living in Thailand and building CBGs for about a year.  I will be returning to the UK…See More
3 hours ago
Rob (Uker) Porras commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"Im assuming the wood is cherry?"
5 hours ago
Rob (Uker) Porras commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"Wow wee!!! That is gorgeous!! "
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Up the Hill A D Eker 2024

"thanks kale !yup that shaker sure keeps the groove going , and this LACE is my fender in the CBG…"
9 hours ago
AGP # liked Ghostbuttons's photo
10 hours ago
AGP # commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"A while in the making, But!, well worth the wait, another outstanding one off Randy Bretz Build,…"
10 hours ago
AGP # liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
10 hours ago
AGP # liked Dar Stellabotta's video
10 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->