19 original tracks performed by

members of CigarBoxNation

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:

cigarboxnation     DOWNLOAD

alternative            Dropbox Link

please check out this discussion in the CBN recording group     for full details.

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/cbnationrecordingcollective/forum/topics/original-collaberative-album-idea

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• fixed the download link, which had broken down somehow:)

• What Jamie said!

• Cheers right back at ya, Merle :)

• As one who can at best noodle a riff here and there, I'm always amazed at the diversity, talent, and creativity here.

THANKS! for another great effort from all. :-)

• glad you guys liked the music. cheers to all involved

• Great work to all!  I downloaded and listened today at my desk.  I liked all 3 sides, even from some I wasn't sure I would.

• Congrats to all who donated tracks... what a wonderful variety!!! It's on my phone and will be my boredom "go to" song fest....

thanks,

Wichita Sam

• thanks everyone. i've always liked the way those concept albums from the seventies had one side of the lp

devoted to a single piece of music,so why not combine that idea with a nation project?

the standard of the tracks coming in  was amazing and i hope each 'side' has it's own identity.

cheers

• side1, side2, side3....and special ltd edn vinyl "etched" blank side 4 (-;

• When I downloaded albumn, it came in 3 long tracks. Is there a way to have each song as a track so I can see artist info  or play individual songs on mp3 player?

This reply was deleted.