Have been trying to order Flatpup 3 for my first cbg and am having trouble with email going through. Have used, elmer.zeilhofer@gmx.at, but it won't go through. Do you know how I can go forward with this order. Your suggestions appreciated. Thanks Brian from NC.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi Brian, my name is Elmar, spelt with an "a". My mail address is elmar.zeilhofer@gmx.at. Anyway, I saw you and Dan got in touch already ;-)

• Hi Brian,

I have just entered into a partnership with Elmar and am now making certain flat pups here in the US. I don't currently make the ones with the scalloped wooden frames, but I do make the ones that are inside metal sleeves.

If you want one of the wooden ones, I can have Elmar contact you. If you want one of the other ones, I am your guy.

• Thanks Dan, have followed you on this forum or others and have enjoyed your input. I was trying to order the" Bare" flatpup 3, is that one you have available? How would I order from you? Try this forum or bjcroson@gmail.com or call 919-879-8083. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.