Hi everybody...selfish I know, but here's my new website. http://www.chickenbonejohn.com This is the first time I've ever done this site-building stuff, so I'll doubtless be tinkering with it over the next few weeks. Regards....and Merry Christmas

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Super nice web site John, very easy to find my way around and see all the features.

• Loved that African sound featured on your video, must try that- delay and jazz chorus.
    • always enjoy your playing, enhanced by you playing your builds.              Cheers Ron.

• Not sure how to fine tune all this sort of thing, as the page template I've used is pre-formatted, so I think I'll have to get all medieval with the HTML stuff. It's the first time I've done anything like this, so just to get it up and running is my Christmas miracle. There's lots I'd like to do to it, but it really is beyond me, and I'm afraid of loosing what formatting I've got..so I'll probably leave well alone for a while until I feel a bit more confident...most of it was done totally by trial and error, and I can't remember what worked and what screwed things up!
  • Great job John.... and about time too!

Critique? Nicely laid out, easy to navigate, lots of interesting info and pics... I see you having a very busy year!

Thanks for the shout too, much appreciated buddy :o)
  • Hi John

That'sa nice site mate, hope it does well for you. You have some beautiful guitars there...

Have a fine xmas

Erik
  • Nice site John.
    Had a read and it is very interesting stuff.
    I wish you well for the future.
    Happy christmas.
    Hogs.
This reply was deleted.