I realize this may be a bit off the beaten path here but I wanted everyone to know there is a new search engine that does NOT use SEO (search engine optimization) or pay per clicks to find our sites. Instead you search the word and it finds what you are looking for and YOU vote on its relavance to what you were looking for! It can be found here www.qlixter.com and it found CBN first try. I encourage everyone to use it and start voting! Best reagrds to a wonderful week! Stacey

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sweet! This looks promising. Was able to find sites I lost years ago due to a hard drive failure.
    There is so much useless crap out there now and so many sites repeating the same useless information (for pay for click style sites) that the internet has become virtually useless.
    I really hope this ends countless hours of fruitless searching.
  • As I understand it, the votes are relevance votes to your search, the more votes, the higher it goes up the ladder. It just started yesterday so will take some time to get going. I love the concept, its the qlixter users that decide what is relevant and not google or yahoo etc.
  • Cigarbox nation has two votes, but didn't seem to move up towards the front any. I thought it would move ahead of any that didn't have any votes.
This reply was deleted.