Anybody get this yet?  I'm about to after watching this.  Sounds like it came straight out of the 70s.  This is the official video for Ramada Inn.  I don't want to accuse Neil of stealing ideas, but this looks an awful lot like the work of Clock and Wolf.

Rolling Stone Review:

www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/psychedelic-pill-20121030

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 306437344?profile=original

Is the bloke from Supergrass related?

• i'm lucky to saw them live last month... Neil Young performs some "classic" and brand new song; and lots of piece of this last album psychedelic pills with the Crazy Horse; turning into long jam making song turn like electric thunderstorm; never heard such impressive sounds  !

check also Americana's album for stunning "Clock-like" videos footage ;)

• Keep stirring the pot guy's     rumor has it there is a

• Neil Young tribute?
        • I would do it but I'm very unreliable!  VERY VERY Unreliable!  I'm in if someone does.

306130810?profile=original

• I'm looking at a Civil War album first...Neil made us wait 8 years for the last one...so I figure we can wait a tad longer. Or someone else can captain that ship.
  • well   he didnt   have  much mone  then    ;-)  here   he is   busking in the street

• Uncle Neil I have lost track of how many times I have seen him play. If you ever get a chance go to see him , or go to The Bridge School Benefit you won't be dissappointed. http://www.bridgeschool.org/concert/index.php  Check out the list of people who have played at these Benefit shows just awesome. This was my second CBG Vid I posted.

• That's real nice RTZ.  I also like the vid Pick posted.  Ol Neil on a Guit-jo!

I have yet to see Neil in concert, he isn't coming through my town this time around, but he's on the short list of artists I need to see.

• *money 

This reply was deleted.