Replies

• Good Day! I was really thinking about going electric i have a hot rail pickup from an 80's ibanez sooo might try that.man iam really hooked on this!!!

HENRY LOWMAN said:
    WELCOME to the MADNESSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss...sssssss......sssss......ssss.....sss....ss....s...s...s...s........ As for the pick up, check out the FORUM, type PIEZO in the search, press ENTER, and VOILA! You'll find out how to add one to your build in no time at all (easy for me to say...LOL!). Just remember to GROUND the thing properly, and place it between some leather strips, thin strips of wood or foam, or encase with hot glue for best results. GOOD LUCK! CHEERS!
  • i will add some pictures tonight i am having problems keeping the bridge on the box i can see it lifting on the bass side so back to the drawing board!sure has been lots of fun.

YeahDoIt said:
    I am interested in seeing pictures of your guitar.

My guitar does not have a pickup either. Sometimes I take the ball off my microphone, put the microphone inside the cigar box, plug into an amplifier and play. But most of the time I just play unamplified.
  • Welcome to the Nation. Please stop by my page and feel free to write if I can be of any assistance. Enjoy.
  • I am interested in seeing pictures of your guitar.

My guitar does not have a pickup either. Sometimes I take the ball off my microphone, put the microphone inside the cigar box, plug into an amplifier and play. But most of the time I just play unamplified.
  • WELCOME to the MADNESSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss...sssssss......sssss......ssss.....sss....ss....s...s...s...s........ As for the pick up, check out the FORUM, type PIEZO in the search, press ENTER, and VOILA! You'll find out how to add one to your build in no time at all (easy for me to say...LOL!). Just remember to GROUND the thing properly, and place it between some leather strips, thin strips of wood or foam, or encase with hot glue for best results. GOOD LUCK! CHEERS!
This reply was deleted.