New here, just saying hello

Hey everyone, I stumbled upon the cigar box guitar several months back after reading about Luther Dickinson online while I was bored out of my mind at work one day. Who knew it would lead to this? Anyway, shortly thereafter I found this site. I must say all your photos and forum topics, etc have really helped me out. External e-mail accounts are blocked at the day job, though, and considering I rarely use the Internet at home, it's taken me a while to get here. Better late than never, though. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet unless it's already whatever the opposite of short and sweet is, but thanks. I can't look at anything anymore without thinking about how to use it on a CBG. I'm a regular at Home Depot. My brand name guitars are collecting dust (not really, but you know what I mean). All that's fine with me though, and now I can't believe I haven't been doing this forever and I can barely remember what I did before. So that's all...big thank you to everyone here. I'll be sure to post photos real soon. All the best - MRC

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome! Don't forget to jump into the chat room. Lots of great folks here. And the discussions are a hoot! Hope to see you there.. um I mean "here".. or whatever. Laters!
  • Welcome to the madness that is CBG, in all its variations. START YOUR ENGINES!!
  • Hello Michael. Welcome to the Nation. Stop by my page when you get a chance. Please feel free to write if like. Enjoy.
  • hi
  • welcome aboard. Your life has just changed. I will get dominated by cigarboxes.
  • Michael, As another newbie Let me be the second to welcome you to the nation. You'll find that the guys & gals here are friendly, helpful, & very knowledgable people. Glad you made it, Wray
  • Welcome to the Revolution!!!
This reply was deleted.