Replies

• You'll have one tuned in every key before you know it.

• I think I might try to design a tuning gear or system, it would truly be nice to build or machine a set of tuning gears.

• Try again there, Clarence. Use the "HTML Editor" tab in the above right of the message box. Weird little bug we have that the provider won't fix.

•  David reminded me of something that I have long wanted to do, build my own open-gear tuners. Have you considered doing something like that?

• I have always enjoyed music, espectially the blues blues. I use to build custom extreme long range pistols that used rifle cartridges like the one as my profile pic. But music is my love and my passion hands down.
  • Clarence,
    After the first build, it's over. You will be hooked and finding the need for more boxes, more neck wood, more tuners.....it never ends. So enjoy
  • I also wanted to point out, me being a manual machinist / Tig welder, anyone needing any let me know.
    • Anytime buddy.
    • That's good to know, Clarence. I'm a competent manual machinist as well with just enough training and understanding of CNC programming and operation to be dangerous...BUT, I don't have access to machinery. I'll keep you in mind in the future. Maybe I'll have you build me something...

Thanks!

This reply was deleted.