My Second Build

The newest 2 are better ( i think) but does anyone see anything I might be doing wrong? I know the "no rules" thing, but I didnt start checking out all the tips and tricks on here til after I fought my way thru these first couple. I actually thought I had come up with a few tricks others were using til I read it on here afterward. Great minds right....haha...at least i think im headed in the right direction. This was my second build and it was a little better built, but is a Peizo only pickup. So I didnt bother with a volume knob since my amp has one of those. Instead I just put a kill switch on it. It has a seperate piece for the "fretboard" but that was actually to keep me from having to notch the neck for the lid. (i have VERY FEW tools)

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RE: Shawn & Shawn (really?...lol)

I was trying to think of something that would act like a string tree on my Tele's & Strat's. And after staring at the hardware shelves in Lowes for about an hour, they jumped out at me.
  • I like the eye bolts to keep your strings inline
  • Good work!,Your getting the hang of this real quick.Both look very nice.
  • Great work! Like the use of eye bolts for sting trees, and it gives me an idea for my string problem. Keep it and start another
This reply was deleted.