My New Website

Well i thought it bout time i got myself a website up and running so over the past week thats what i've been on with still have alot to do on it but it's about veiwable now http://jujus-cigar-box-guitars.webeden.co.uk/ so if you have a spare few minutes of your time i would much appriciate you guys having a look - let me know if theres anything i may need to add to it - i'm a complete Novice when it comes to web building - it's nothing like guitar building lol! Cheers Guys and Gals juju.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Site looks good. DIdn't you have a previous site with a focus on your pickups, less flashy than this new one?
    The builds are fantastic, and the recordings show they're not just pretty faces!
    I love your reso blues track. I'm curious - seems a lot of the resonator's tone is coming through the wound pickups. I kinda figured you'd get more of the normal electric and less of the reso sound with wound pickups, so I've only added piezos to the couple resonator cbgs I've built. Is that just the magnetic pickup and some reverb?

2nd question: that tiny resonator guitar - did you make the tuners, reso cover plate, and all yourself, or did you find somewhere to get them?
    Thanks
  • Well we can all say, we knew you when you were just starting out.
    You will do quit well , and will work out any bugs quickly.

Kindest Regards
  • Thanks you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

• Thank you Roger most kind of you to say so - putting a price on things has always been my down fall - but the best payment of all is enjoying building them - i had Bluesbeaten Redshaw come over for the Day the other week and boy did he make my Resonator sing that was a great reward for me to hear :-)
    thanks again mate
    juju.

Roger Martin said:
    U do very nice work.I like your CBG's, their different and from what we can see I think their worth twice what u ask for them.
  • U do very nice work.I like your CBG's, their different and from what we can see I think their worth twice what u ask for them.
  • Thanks again D much appriciated mate , thanks for taking the time to check it out
    :-) juju.

HOGS GRUNT said:
    Just had another look now it's finished and it looks the part.
    Good luck with it in the coming year, hope you do really well.
    Hogs.
  • Hi Lana
    Yep it was good to hear the Compliment from skeesix most kind of here , here pickups sound great too , just give me a shout when your in need of a pickup
    thanks for the reply
    juju.

Lana Rae said:
    juju - a compliment on the pups from Skeesix is indeed a great compliment - I just got one of her three poles and it is awesome - that woman knows her stuff... I need to order one of yours next! :-) I need a yellow one.... 3 pole, for s special project. Stay tuned!
  • Just had another look now it's finished and it looks the part.
    Good luck with it in the coming year, hope you do really well.
    Hogs.
  • juju - a compliment on the pups from Skeesix is indeed a great compliment - I just got one of her three poles and it is awesome - that woman knows her stuff... I need to order one of yours next! :-) I need a yellow one.... 3 pole, for s special project. Stay tuned!
  • Hey Eric , thanks for popping by the site bro , thanks also for your great comments much appriciated
    Juju

Joker said:
    Fantastic Site. Hope it brings in the business! You are one of the top builders out there
This reply was deleted.