http://www.fretboardjournal.com/features/online/ju-ju-lap-steel-guitar

The Guys over at The Fretboard Journal Magazine have done a online feature about my Lap Steel Guitar - thanks very much FBJ much appriciated

juju :)

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not at all suprised. That guitar is a beautiful work of art JuJu. And I would expect to see your tri cone resonator featured there too some day. You are one talented individual sir. Good for you. 
  • Great build, as always.

I think getting in the FBJ is kin to having a picture published in the Natn'l Geographic, you should be pretty happy w/ yourself.

Thanks,

PRH

• GREAT BUILD JUJU. AND EVEN BETTER GETTING RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR SKILL'S. IM HAPPY FOR YOU.
  • Just saw the article on your lap steel. Congratulations, well deserved. My kids actually just got me a lap steel for my birthday. A 1955 Gretsch. It's nice but yours is nicer. Keep up the good work.
  • I call it an Art-tar, Don't no if u play it or hang it on the wall ?
    Congrats JUJU ... TC
  • Thanks very much guys :)
    well Bluesdog if i aint sold it before the CBG Fest 16th October i'll get Chickenbone John and BluesBeaten Redshaw to give it a workout while i film it both of them have played it before and made it sing real Gooood
  • Cool Lapsteel Juju!!! Any video's? I would like to hear that thing roar!!
  • just saw this...congrats. you do some fine work, my friend.
  • congrats juju u definitley deserve it all ur builds are nothing but top notch
  • Thanks all you guys for your great comments and onging support i really do appriciate it

juju :)
This reply was deleted.