Replies

• I wish I had known he was gonna play it lefty, I would have rotated the box so the lettering was right side up!!!..lol

Cogdell boy said:
    Way to go Grandpa :-) She'll remember it always . It's those times together that count !! Great video Iggy . Looks like a lefty to me ...
  • Way to go Grandpa :-) She'll remember it always . It's those times together that count !! Great video Iggy . Looks like a lefty to me ...
  • Paul,

Thanks... I'm a totally helpless to say no Grandpa....

the best,

Sam

Paul Doug said:
    WHAT a cutie. I can see why you couldn't refuse. WHO COULD!
  • Ted,

You are seeing first coat of a pink glitter art paint. We're looking at 2-3 coats for a deep, glittery pink for the top and a glitter blue for the sides....

the best,

Sam

Ted Crocker said:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Looks like instead of a pink guitar it'll be a one of a kind pinkish graphic effect.

Great photo Sam.

Wichita Sam said:
    Embracing the pink....
    embracing the pink

Diane said:
    Embrace the pink thing, Sam! If you make it, and it is pink, she will play it -- and that's the goal!

In a few years she might ask for another one in black -- to match her nail polish and lipstick. It comes sooner than you think . . . . ;o>

Wichita Sam said:
    What a great looking (happy) kid.... Good on you grandpa!!!! My 4 year old granddaughter is staying with us for a while, and she wants a PINK CBG.... ughhhhhh! Guess what she's getting??? a PINK CBG!!!!!!
    the best, Wichita Sam
  • WHAT a cutie. I can see why you couldn't refuse. WHO COULD!
  • Embracing the pink....
    embracing the pink

Diane said:
    Embrace the pink thing, Sam! If you make it, and it is pink, she will play it -- and that's the goal!

In a few years she might ask for another one in black -- to match her nail polish and lipstick. It comes sooner than you think . . . . ;o>

Wichita Sam said:
    What a great looking (happy) kid.... Good on you grandpa!!!! My 4 year old granddaughter is staying with us for a while, and she wants a PINK CBG.... ughhhhhh! Guess what she's getting??? a PINK CBG!!!!!!
    the best, Wichita Sam
  • Awesome, What's better in life than makin' a kid happy?
  • Built this one for my then 16yo son, He keeps it behind the seat in his truck. Tuned D-A-d, get it?

• I can't wait to see the photos! Anyone else build special instruments for young'uns in your life? I built this one for my daughter to take on a hiking trip on the Appalachian Trail, but she's 18 so not really a kid anymore. Super small, about 1.25 lbs, 15".

• Hi Diane,

Today we picked out the box... I have her try it on for size... she's going out with me tomorrow to pick out the paint. It's a real pretty box (natural finish) that will soon be covered in PINK... but, she's a sweetie, so how could a grandpa say no?

the best,

Sam

Diane said:

Wichita Sam said:
    the best, Wichita Sam
This reply was deleted.