Marshall effects pedal board

Hi guys..Anyone out there familiar with this Marshall effects pedal board?? I can't find any info whatsoever on the net..Any help would be appreciated..There are no model numbers or anything on it..Thanks for any help I can find..Jim

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi again Ted..I just read my reply to you and I misspelled a word..I said it has to be "hooded" to certain Marshall amps..LOL..I ment "HOOKED"..I guess you probably figured that one out..TC..Jim

Ted Crocker said:
    Great find Jim. I'm not familiar with it. Does it work? You might try asking the folks over at Marshall Vintage Modern. If you post a pic in the effects section someone is sure to know.
  • Hi Ben..Yea I wish I could have gotten the amp it goes to but no luck..This person only had this and an old broken "no-name" electric guitar that I can use for parts..

Randy Rooster (Ben) said:
    I have something similair but a lot smaller just for switching from clean to crunchy and for adding reverb - mine came with my old VS65R(?) and its real handy.... hope you can find the amp to match!!
  • I have something similair but a lot smaller just for switching from clean to crunchy and for adding reverb - mine came with my old VS65R(?) and its real handy.... hope you can find the amp to match!!
  • Hi Christian..I found out it is a PEDL 00021 that has to be hooked to the certain Marshall amps..Thanks for your reply..Jim

Christian Beshore said:
    jcm 900?
  • Hi Ted..Well thanks to you I found out what it is..I did as you suggested and went to the Marshall site..Posted a pic and questions and got a reply within minutes..Slowpokerhino sent me a page with the pedal info..It has to be hooded to certain Marshall amps to work..So thanks again and you take care..Jim

Ted Crocker said:
    Great find Jim. I'm not familiar with it. Does it work? You might try asking the folks over at Marshall Vintage Modern. If you post a pic in the effects section someone is sure to know.
This reply was deleted.