Replies

• Ben i will be in touch with you over the next few days.

Thanks all.

• You can't get cheaper than C.B. Gitty my friend fer those machine heads...He'll hook ya up fer sure...Good luck...Rusty Mike
  • $42 for 40 sets, that works out to only $1.50 per set.  Depending on the great price Gitty gives you that isn't so bad when you average it in.  Ben I will be waiting for my commission check when the sale goes thru,  : )

C. B. Gitty (Ben) said:

Hello Neil and everyone. 40 sets, depending on the style, would be pretty heavy. There is a 4-pound weight limit for first class mail international, after which it has to jump to priority mail. My guess is that the 40 sets would be over 4 pounds, but they could fit in a medium flat rate box, which costs about $42 to ship internationally. Might be slightly cheaper to send as regular priority mail, without using the flat rate box, but I doubt it. You would also be responsible for any customs duties and taxes on your end, which from what I hear can be fairly substantial.

That is the cheapest way I know of to get a small, fairly heavy package over the pond. As for the tuners themselves, at present I could do 40 sets of economy, gold enclosed-gear and skull tuners. You can check them out here:

https://www.cbgitty.com/cubecart/tuners/machine-heads/cat_5.html

If you are interested, I can do up a custom quote on 40 sets, which would reflect a decent discount over the normal individual piece price.

Ben/CBGitty

• Hello Neil and everyone. 40 sets, depending on the style, would be pretty heavy. There is a 4-pound weight limit for first class mail international, after which it has to jump to priority mail. My guess is that the 40 sets would be over 4 pounds, but they could fit in a medium flat rate box, which costs about $42 to ship internationally. Might be slightly cheaper to send as regular priority mail, without using the flat rate box, but I doubt it. You would also be responsible for any customs duties and taxes on your end, which from what I hear can be fairly substantial.

That is the cheapest way I know of to get a small, fairly heavy package over the pond. As for the tuners themselves, at present I could do 40 sets of economy, gold enclosed-gear and skull tuners. You can check them out here:

https://www.cbgitty.com/cubecart/tuners/machine-heads/cat_5.html

If you are interested, I can do up a custom quote on 40 sets, which would reflect a decent discount over the normal individual piece price.

Ben/CBGitty

• Try Gitty, if he is willing to check into the shipping its not that much, I ship stuff for my wife internationally and it surprises me at how cheap it is depending on weight and location. Its worth looking into, his tuners are cheap.
  • Thanks all.

Neil

• Try suntek store online. 3 on a stick ~ 5 buck U.S. pr. pair. Set of 6 singles a bit more than 8 bucks U.S.
  • Check ebay
  • CB Gitty sells stuff here on this site. I don't know about shipping to the UK and how much it would drive the price up, but I would contact him and find out.l
This reply was deleted.