Replies

• well said jacob
    Jacob Blackwood said:

• I say, that equine of yours appears to be a tad under-the-weather, what?
  • Johnny, For me it's just a lark. I fully expect to find out how hard it is to make something this wierd sound good. Besides why would I expect you to be afraid of a "bottom dweller"? forever yours, Sam
    Johnny Lowebow said:
    Nothing to fear from you Sam LOL.

Wichita Sam said:
    How Hard Can It Be????? update

Wichita Sam said:
    JOKE!!!! THIS IS A JOKE!!!! IF THIS MAKES YOU MAD>>>GET A GRIP!!!

PICTURE TITLE>>>> HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

LIFE IS TOO IMPORTANT TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!

THE BEST,

WICHITA SAM
  • How Hard Can It Be????? update

Wichita Sam said:
    JOKE!!!! THIS IS A JOKE!!!! IF THIS MAKES YOU MAD>>>GET A GRIP!!!

PICTURE TITLE>>>> HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

LIFE IS TOO IMPORTANT TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!

THE BEST,

WICHITA SAM
  • I will see your Pat MaCdonald and raise you a Ben Prestage, he has got some funky guitar chops goin' on.....

By the way, what are the things that he slides on the neck, one looks like a black permenat marker, is is like a capio or something to change the tuning?

Knotlenny said:
    Well Jerry, Let that be lesson one in the provocative nature of all things Lowebow . . . . he-he/
    Check out pat mAcdonald's use of the instrument!! He's awesome!

Jerryrig240 said:
    Wow, I never thought that this post would go on for so many days, just cuz' of little ol' me. LoL....anyhow, I guess what I meant to say was, I wanted to make a cbg like the Lowbow...mainly for the simple reason, I like the idea of using two sticks as the neck because sometimes is is just hard to make a neck and a hole in the box for the neck, plus a headstock and all the other stuff it takes to make one. I like simple styles, and the Lowbow style looks nice and strait forward.

Anyhow, I have a pickup I might swipe from another project and attempt some sort of creation in the next few days. We'll see.
  • Better yet... this one.

Knotlenny said:
    Well Jerry, Let that be lesson one in the provocative nature of all things Lowebow . . . . he-he/
    Jerryrig240 said:
    Wow, I never thought that this post would go on for so many days, just cuz' of little ol' me. LoL....anyhow, I guess what I meant to say was, I wanted to make a cbg like the Lowbow...mainly for the simple reason, I like the idea of using two sticks as the neck because sometimes is is just hard to make a neck and a hole in the box for the neck, plus a headstock and all the other stuff it takes to make one. I like simple styles, and the Lowbow style looks nice and strait forward.

Anyhow, I have a pickup I might swipe from another project and attempt some sort of creation in the next few days. We'll see.
  • Well Jerry, Let that be lesson one in the provocative nature of all things Lowebow . . . . he-he/

Jerryrig240 said:

• Wow, I never thought that this post would go on for so many days, just cuz' of little ol' me. LoL....anyhow, I guess what I meant to say was, I wanted to make a cbg like the Lowbow...mainly for the simple reason, I like the idea of using two sticks as the neck because sometimes is is just hard to make a neck and a hole in the box for the neck, plus a headstock and all the other stuff it takes to make one. I like simple styles, and the Lowbow style looks nice and strait forward.

• Shane,

I have a lot of hidden "gifts" (mostly left over from Junior High) that I only offer to "worthy" persons..... LOL (BTW, I really do appreciate JLowe's talent and work......)

the best,

Sam

Shane Speal said:
    Dang Sam, you're becoming somewhat of a smart ass. I LIKE IT!

Wichita Sam said:
    Shane,

Are you saying I'm the match to Johnny's gas bag?

grinns,

Sam

Shane Speal said:
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning...
This reply was deleted.