Replies

• Very sticky subject the main most thing to keep in mind is not to call it a low bow that term is and will always be Johnnys,i built two and gave them the name of a Juke Joint Jummper but basicaly you have a cbg thats has a sep pup for your bass end and one for your guitar end that have there own output jacks the pups are made by uncle ted

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/video/mississippi-juke-jumper

• checked out your Mississippi-juke -jumper. That's what I mean.I like the way you built it. that's what I'm looking for.I'm sure mine will be a  little different looking but I hope it sounds that good. dynamite job!  

• thanks, I wont call it a low bow. I'll  call it a Bizz bow from now on. I appreciate your help on this.I learned something already.2 seperate pick ups etc.

• There are those here who made a similar object but to know exactly how its made, you won't find here. Basic construction is two dowels (broomstick or greater), two to three custom wound pickups, one of which serves as a 'bass' pickup and is connected to its own jack. The others are connected to a standard jack. The strings vary but the high (lowest tone) string is a bass string. I think the scale is around 27"

Other than that, you're on your own. G'luck.

Aaron Moreland plays a similar guitar (NOTE: this is NOT a Lowebow)

305778206?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024305779273?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

-WY

• I used the term low bow as a reference. I like your term,similar object. I get it now.The pictures give me the basic idea.thanks

• biz,

Check out Roadkill aka John Maw's Profile page. He has a series of build photos with a couple of sound clips, and it's gorgeous. It's not exactly like Johnny Lowe's, but is a very similar concept. Frank Thomas, a new CBN member, is also looking to build one, and jsut yesterday contacted John Maw about his build .

• strat, can I use piezo's on that dbl. neck? I  checked out roadkill's web,I saw the guitar with the double neck. now I have a better idea what it's all about.How can I ask him a question? I see a place for coments. is that the spot to ask questions? Hope I'm a better player than I am at using this computer. Biz 

• I'll check out that web site,I'll see what I can come up with. Been getting info. from you and others,It is a big help. thank you.

This reply was deleted.