Replies

• That's a legend!

• its all good neanderpaul heres the one that started it all i bought the first one available in my area  undefined305771000?profile=original

• Oh gotcha, my bad. :)

• thanks neanderpaul just hoping for maybe someone that has an Headrush Or a Low fi junky or one of the loopers that went unmentioned

• All of our opinions are above your post. :)

Ice Bob said:

i have an oridgnal lexicon Jamman i giged with it for 5 years simple but it worked well. now the foot switch dont work im tempted to but a newer version. would love to hear your opinions on loopers i would be doing live on the fly looping

• i have an oridgnal lexicon Jamman i giged with it for 5 years simple but it worked well. now the foot switch dont work im tempted to but a newer version. would love to hear your opinions on loopers i would be doing live on the fly looping

• That's VERY interesting. Both because the RC-20, RC-50, and even my Digitech Jamman are all SO clean and because the technology is old now. At least 10 years. Hmmm.

I get a thrill out of manipulating the "lesser", simpler pedals and making more "real song" sounding loops than most people do with the RC-50.

• Boss introduced the RC-3x series in March 2011, (3 months after I received my RC20XL). At first I was a little bit frustrated, but then I read some people complaining about the sound of the new devices (hisses, clicking noises etc.). And, OTOH, RC20 is just good enough for me

• Good to hear that Boss stepped up their game with the RC-30. I ran a 1st Gen RC-20 (not the XL) for years. I actually still use it as my dedicated drum looper. It's been extremely trouble free. As in one plastic button failed. I replaced it easily. But it did not have a USB interface. It did store everything and did not lose anything unless you delete it. I always saved loops by simply recording onto my computer. I also have a digitech jam man. I have toured with both. The jamman has a memory card and plenty of loop time. Both of these are made of sturdy metal. I did have a problem with my first jam man. The stop button stopped being dependable. I picked up a used one for $150. It's been solid for years. It has a usb interface. You can upload your loops to the computer. You can build loops or even whole songs and put them onto the jam man. I never use that function as I like everything to be live and on the fly. But it is there. I haven't tried the RC-30 but I would bet it's sturdy like the RC-20 and better with the interface. THe big daddy in my mind is the RC-50. It is like 3 RC-20's synched.

• BOSS RC20 XL, (or RC30, it's newer, has bigger loop memory and USB interface). If you want to do a bit more than constructing your loops "live" you'd have to spend some money for RC50/RC300 (easier selection of recorded loops etc.)

This reply was deleted.