License plates

Hello all, I was looking through a catalog I received in the mail yesterday, and saw that they were selling used license plates for $24.97 for ten plates. I had no idea if this was a fair price, so I checked on eBay and the prices seemed to be at least twice, if not more. Anyway, I figured some of you guys might be interested in knowing about this deal for use in resonators and stomp boxes, so here is the information. The offer is for 10 assorted used U.S. license plates (maybe a Canadian thrown in). Random selection, none are current. Approx size is 12x6 inches. Condition is used, in very good shape. Limited quanities available. Stock number: DX9X-144455 - 10-pk Used U.S. License Plates ... $24.97 per pak of 10. Order from: The Sportsman Guide www.sportsmanguide.com 1-800-888-3006 You might want to request a catalog, they often have close-outs on decent tools and some lower priced no-name brands that seem okay. I bought a dremel like tool with many accessories, for under $30, that I'm pleased with. As a disclaimer, I have nothing to do with this company, and am only passing this information on because I thought it might be of value to some of you. Jack

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.