If it was just this easy...man that would be great, either this is a load of bulllarky, or I am behind the curve and need to place my order right now????

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEARN-PLAY-SLIDE-GUITAR-SUBLIMINAL-HYPNOSIS-CD-/130434461646?pt=US_Audiobooks&hash=item1e5e7fefce

I like the part where he says medical doctors are gonna help me learn!...wow, who would have thought medical science could be used to learn slide guitar!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I liked it. It was much better than Cats (on Broadway). I want to hear it again and again.

...... I must kill Frank Drebin.
  • "Most of the people who have used this Subliminally Learning to Play Slide Guitar CD have seen the effect within 1 month!

I guarantee that *practicing* for 33 minutes a day instead of listening to their classical CD will yield greater results lol.
  • This is my favorite part "sound frequencies (Hz) that are NOT audible to the conscious mind but ARE audible to the subconsious mind." Sounds like the "think" method!
  • So who is going to be the first to order one?
  • If I play the CD backward, while I'm awake, would I unlearn all the bad habits I've developed?
  • maybe they should have had one of those PhDs write the e-bay ad for them.
  • I think it would be great if they have their clients that benefited from this course, demonstrate their new talent. Now that would be entertaining! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.
  • LOL..it is almost worth the 5 bucks just to see what it is...
This reply was deleted.