Replies

• Well shit.  I've come here late but see lots of good comments, responses and advice.   Let me, as a stupid, hot headed ass-hole say that the few seconds of relief over busting something is piss-ant poor compared to the regret that comes later and lingers on.  

RESTRAINT.   Things do get better.

Get some help and meds if you need em.  Sounds like you do.  It can happen to any (and all of us).  It's happened to me. 

• Found the same box + 1 more for like $8bucks on ebay,shipped.It'll be cool,I can put the old neck in the 1 box and the other is a bigass square thing I'm going to do an amp out of.

• I thank all of you again!!!!

You have ALL given me support in your own way.I thank you so much for that.

Gotta keep on keepin on.

BNz'

• Damn Sawbones, just saw this thread and it really blew me away. Life can really suck sometimes, but hang in there. There is a huge support group here and lots of folks who are pulling for you.

306324313?profile=original

• My condolences, damn glad to have you back though.

I worry too much some times.
  • Never-Give-Up-Quotes.jpg

• 8-D

• 8-D?? what's dat??

• Thanks very much from the bottom of my heart!

I'm better,jammed a little CBG today and have a metal jam set up for wed.

I live w/ my Moms and when Granny passed it hit both of us hard,Granny raised me.

Back to subject,I will never give it up,music is my life.W/ all the ups and downs its always there for me.

I just bought a pretty nice drum kit,so its 2-3hrs a day on that,and a couple hrs on guitar or CBG.

Had a bad coupla bad days but I'm back.

And thanks again for all of your support.

The only one that got smashed was #1,but being neck-thru to tailbone,fretted;the box is all that was lost,and I didn't have a bonfire!

So I'll dig out a box and slam the neck in it.

You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow I didn't see any of this until just now. Sawbones, I'm sorry for your loss - and I'm glad you're still with us.

This reply was deleted.