Just sent off an Autocad file for a trial on a 3 string pickup top and bottom plate should have done the center for bobbin but not thinking. $3.50 for the cuts and $8 shipping done in 3.2 mm birch ply 181mm x 181 mm material size could have filled the sheet but again not thinking . Will show results when I get the parts. Link. https://www.ponoko.com

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forgot that I was going to post the DXF file for the forms lets see if this works it was done in auto cad saved as DXF do not know if this will work. File seems to work if you do not have a drafting program to open it in just save it so it can be sent to a laser cutter.

pup3.dxf

• some of you guys certainly got patients ,I couldn't be bothered with all of that.

probably coz I've got other things to do that is a little more important.

• very nice and clever.

if you get the price right you should sell buckets loads.

• Just making them for myself and giveaway guitars so far but thought of putting the file and info for the laser cutting on here for any one to use. Oh and your "Scotty" git looks good.

• I got the scoty tin off my friend while having a cup of coffee.

I said when the tin is empty dont chuck it away I'll have it to make a cbg.

he promptly empty it there and then and also give a really nice wine box.

he had it for years just could bare to throw it out!

I might give him the shorty to play with if he wants it.

it plays lovely a bit like a ukulele .

• lost in translation what a scotty tin got to do with pick ups?

• Put a few more forms together and my winder.FmAjdL.jpgwkMlV8.jpg5XI1K0.jpg

This reply was deleted.