Anybody know where I can obtain some large cigar boxes? All I seem to be able to get are around 9" x 6" x 2". I'm looking for something a bit larger, say around 18" long x 9" wide but they seem to elude me.

When I search the net about CBG's I see all these guys with nice big boxes in the pictures, where are they getting them from?

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The local shop has a box of Cohiba Gigante tubed. Man, those are some nice big boxes. I'm going to have to watch it and buy the last couple cigars to get it.

Cohiba-Black-Gigante-Tubed-6-x-60-Box-of-20__85603_zoom.png?width=300

• Yeah, when I see those big boxes like that, I begin attempting to rationalize buying the whole box full. Hard to do since I dont smoke! And I could probably build a couple of NICE cedar or spruce box for what it would cost! And yet........

• You could send me the stogies...

• Hey, you make it down to the other CA wine country and we'll light up some stogies and rattle some guitar boxes!

• Here's a nice big box on the bay: Measures 17.0 wide x 7.25 deep x 5.0 high

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rocky-Patel-Rough-Wood-Very-Large-Wood-Ciga...

• the best of the best are on ebay!

• I agree with Michael. use the Punch box. Every guitar player wants a little "Punch" in their music!

• I have the same problem, trying to get a decent size CIGAR box is damn near impossible so I just make my own out of 6mm red oak for the sides and ceder ply for the top and bottom, that way I cane make them any size I want. you could even print up cigar brand pics and past them on your diy box for that authentic look.

regards

Walt

• I butt 2 cigar boxes together to obtain the size I need sometimes. Wine boxes are an option as well as chess and silverware boxes
  • Rod (c'mon, is that your real name?),

afraid so

This reply was deleted.