Replies

• Hello ! well its now 2022 and i finaly got my Lace pickups in the Mail, in first vieuw a little dissepointment , its not in red but in black (LOGO matchbook ) ,and i was under the inpression that the wireing from the pickup was flat or more flexeble out put from the wires, but the pick -up on the front side appears flat 3mm ,whit adhesive strips 4mm, but the other side it sticks out  1 inch 1/8  ,so drilling in the top cover ,and in many case treu the neck you need to drill a hole for the wire's to go treu the box to the Input Jack.

But now after some wireing info from  BrianQ ,because lace did not include a wireing schema ,only a Qcode but you need a Q scanner, and not everybody does have one(Old School!) .

For those who like some pictures tell a other story for those who are more visualy inclined 9981179658?profile=RESIZE_710x9981180071?profile=RESIZE_710x9981180501?profile=RESIZE_710x

• the Comrades306701199?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• One ticket to the Freak Show please...

306701287?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Sloppy paint job but I think I'll keep it.

• Likey!  I really like the sound of these, but not the look.  Have been wondering how to fix that part and your discovery of removing the Lace top and being able to put something more interesting on it is good news!  Thnx.

• You're welcome.

Somebody had to be dumb enough to mutilate a $70 pickup. lol

• Now that you put it bare ,if you put it this way its a exspensif sticker, and they  shoed sell it cheaper!!  like 25 a piece, is a way better price, and maybee they will sell more for that price ! and do you think they whoed read this stuff we rite?

• its a nice stick on ! looks like a Mail Art Ticket, depends on what Git you gone do it ! Way to go Korrigan !

• 306701894?profile=original306702993?profile=original

• Thanks Andies and yes, it is a mail art ticket.  : )

That Watchman cover is cool and it looks like the right ratio of length to width to fit perfectly between the magnets.

• Thougt it looked familiar ! did a show on that a fjew years back ! and trying to keep that Matchbook look alive is essential i think ! its not Mutalation Korrigan! no far from that its exploration  ! its blood to the communety ,food for the creatif proces, your a Pioneer now ! one whit duration and stamina ! Heil to you and your wonderful efford! in CBG Pick up Land, whoed have done it meself but you beat me to it !!

This reply was deleted.