Replies

• YmQ4YzBjODY2M2UyNGViNDk3NjA5NDcwNTQxNzYwMTAmb2Y9MA==.gif
    t.gifpx?u=reverbnation&rtv=544566wd,Blues,R%26B%20Soul,Rock Thats me playing a Piezo model in that video. Some guy I don't even know made that video one day at the market last year. I am not the greatest musician in the world but here is what they sound like when some one who knows what they are doing plays one. I hope he dosen't get ticked that I posted this.
    David Lloyd said:
    Hi,

I found 1 clip on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39F2BAoFNQ
  • Yeah I played one of these and so have several other people. They sound sweet. Like these guys on here are saying you could build your own. Look at my profile for there is a video of a guy playing one acoustic. They come with Crocker pickups.
    If you want a guitar that isn't like every other cigar box guitar, it would be the one I would go for. Of course I might be a little bias since I build them. Shoot me an email and we can talk more. Thanks Sean
    www.kochelguitars.com
  • Back to your original question try getting with the builder tell him you concerns I am certain he has had similar concerns in the past.

Yes! Best advice so far!

-WY
  • Hey kingloogie, I thought I would give you my two cents. Since I build and sell CBG's in the price range you seem to be looking at. For my part I offer a money back guarantee. In most cases when you are building instruments for sale you can't really have unhappy owners in the market place. Keni Lee has done several videos using my different builds (mine are the Cigar City CBGs). He is a great player I suspect that he can make anything sound good. I also see Shane rock the most simple instruments and then there is Crow who plays a cardboard box! Wes has a point, you can build your own it is well within the reach of anyone that is at all handy. There is plenty of information here to get you through building one. Back to your original question try getting with the builder tell him you concerns I am certain he has had similar concerns in the past. Best of luck to you they are fun instruments that add a whole new voice to the musical landscape...Jim
  • Yeah its one thing to buy a guitar someone on here has made for $125 or so but when you start trying to sell something for up to 750 and not be able to play or even hear it thats a little bit crazy.

Keni Lee Burgess said:
    Love the look of the web site. Could not find any sound clips. Videos of the guitars being played really need to be there. If you can't test drive it before purchasing it, you definitely need to see and hear it in action. Hope this helps. Enjoy, Keni Lee
  • Love the look of the web site. Could not find any sound clips. Videos of the guitars being played really need to be there. If you can't test drive it before purchasing it, you definitely need to see and hear it in action. Hope this helps. Enjoy, Keni Lee
  • Although nice-looking, I don't see anything there that any number of Cigar Box Nation members couldn't knock out....

Seems a bit pricey.
  • i agree with these guys. that clip did not reach into my pocketbook.
  • Not bad. Not bad at all. Not $250-$750 in my opinion, but not bad. I personally would opt for a Daddy Mojo based on the appearance (style) BUT that is just me.

-WY

David Lloyd said:
    Hi,

• Hi,

This reply was deleted.