Replies

• Try the hot glue.In a slice of plastic waste pipe like this305907567?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Wire 2 in parallel, then embed them in the bridge above the lid and outside the box. This has worked very well for me. 

• Yeah, what he said.....works very well for me

• one of my amps. a Marshall AS50D, has a feedback defeat/limiter switch to use with acoustic guitar piezos, it is adjustable and has worked with rod and round piezos very well - i'm not saying buy the amp, but the unit must be available somewhere for sale seperately...i've also seen somewhere on this site many months ago about a home made feedback limiter control box by someone for use on stage, maybe Shane Speal ? (-:

• I use the hot glue gun with good success.  Mine will hum if I am close to the amp, but otherwise sound good.

• if you  can  still  remove  the   piezo..    take  it off  ..  lay  down a bed  of hot glue ..  then  the  piezo on top  .. then  another layer  of hot  glue  .  that   will  numb the feedback  .

if  the disk  is glued on  .  just   try  caking the  top   with  hot glue  . or    put another  new one  in   and hot  gule it .

or  swap  it  out   for a  mag pup .

ps ..    piezo  disks dont like too much  distortion  ..   changing your  amp settings  may help   too .

• Use a magnetic pickup!  Sorry, but it's the easiest route...piezos without a pre-amp an be very unpredictable.

This reply was deleted.